Babies love the crinkly noise of plastic and polythene bags- but letting them play with it can be a little risky. Here’s how you can help them enjoy the sound of it and also give them more scope of sensory development with fun-to-touch fabrics.
What will you need?
– 1 Onesie that doesn’t fit
– Labels, strips of textured clothes
– A small empty bag of diapers or any good polythene bag
– A pair of scissors
– Needle and thread
1. Take a clean onesie
2. Mark a square big enough you want the snuggle cloth to be
3. Cut along the markings
4. Take small strips of textured clothes- eg denim, labels, ribbons etc. You don’t need anything fancy. Anything that you have will work too. You can also remove brand labels from the same onesie and use that too.
6. Once done, place the plastic/polythene bag in between the two fabrics
8. Voila! it’s ready to be snuggled 🙂