My little one was born with an ultra sensitive skin. Which is why, everytime I purchased something for her, especially in the bath and body range, I made sure to read all possible reviews and feedback just to ensure that it doesn’t affect her skin. I have had horribly heartbreaking incidents in the past, and thus my fear is to an another lever altogether. And so, if you find me recomending something, well, you know you can trust my words. Though I can’t assure you completely, because every baby is different, but I’m here to share my experience and a completely genuine take on these products.
- Inspired by moms, developed by experts
- Tested in Europe and on par with International standards of safety
- 100% safe for the baby
- Free of parabens and harmful chemicals
- Contains natural plant based ingredients and essential oils
1. Baby massage oil
- Light and sooting formulation
- Hydrated and nourishes baby’s sensitive skin
- Infused with vitamin E and olive oil
- Very light and not very sticky
- Small amount is enough to spread on the skin
- However, I would have loved it more had it contained coconut oil, since I prefer cononut oil more over olive oil for my baby.
- Nonetheless, I loved the formulation and it suited the sensitive skin of my baby, which is a big thumbs up!
2. Baby soap
- Made from 100% pure vegetable oils and hence suits sensitive skin of the baby
- Infused with plant based ingredients that keeps the baby’s skin smooth
- Soothing mild fragrance.
- Removes the stickiness of the massage oil without taking away the moisture of the skin
- Makes the skin super soft and smooth
3. Baby wash
- Ultra mild, soap free and aqua based formula
- Doesn’t cause tears and prevents eye irritation
- Contains orange oil which protects against bacterial infections
- Alkali and paraben free
- Mild wash that lathers just aptly to cleanse the body
- Doesn’t cause eye irritation. Although she cried a little one day when it came in contact with the eye, more so because it made her uncomfortable
- I liked the smell of Shea butter which also made her skin soft to touch
4. Baby shampoo
- Soap free and aqua based formula
- Suits all hair types
- Makes the hair clean and tangle free
- Lathers very thickly and this cleanses her hair perfectly
- I use castor oil combined with coconut oil- which is a very thick concoction still the shampoo removes it in one go
- Doesn’t cause eye irritation and tears
5. Baby wipes
- Extra thick and extra soft
- Alcohol and paraben free
- Infused with lotion and vitamin E oil
- Best and the softest wipes I’ve ever used
- Large and thick enough to clean poop
- Delicate smell makes it my favourite wipes ever
- Definitely repurchasing
6. Baby cream
- Enriched with shea butter and milk cream that moisturises baby’s skin
- Contains glycerin and Vitamin E that nourishes even the deepest layer of the skin
- Alkali free
- Makes the skin very smooth and soft but the formula is too runny for a tube. Should have either been bottled or made thicker
7. Baby lotion
- Light weight and non greasy formula
- Contains milk cream and shea butter that moisturises the skin
- Very similar to the formula of baby cream
- Soothing and mild fragrance
- Little dollop is enough to lightly massage a large area
- Makes the skin very very soft
8. Baby powder
- Absorbs the excess moisture and keeps rge baby’s skin dry and smooth
- Prevents friction burnsand rashes
- Ultra fine powder and spreads smoothly
- One of the best baby powder fragrances
- Keeps the skin dry and fresh, especially in summers
Overall, it’s a thumbs up from me!
This brand will definitely go places with the quality of its products!
Packaging: Simple and neat, colour coded for easy identification
Bonus: Thier products usually have offers and discounts. Check their website to know more!
Disclaimer: I was sent the products in exchange of an honest review. My opinions are completely genuine and unbiased.