Just like Zomato, Swiggy, Uber eats etc. collect data on restaurants in your vicinity and bring scrumptious food right to your doorstep, Zoctr too detects your location and gives you all the information about the best medical services in your locality. How awesome is that?
- General physicians
- Speech therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Specialist Doctor etc.
They have both single visit and multiple visit options. In fact, if you’re looking for long term treatment, you can select that too!
Not just that, they provide with equipments too. In case you’re looking for a wheel chair, or if you’ve an ailing patient at home and you want a bed or medical devices delivered to you, they’ll take care of that too.
Managing your bookings:
You can also manage your booking by renewing, pitting in on hold or stopping the service chosen.
Once you choose a service, you’d be able to track the staff and also monitor their attendance on the app itself! Doesn’t this make the whole process hassle free?
Payment can be made using PayU app which is integrated with their app itself- you can choose either your credit or debit card. Since PayU is known for online transactions, this process too is pretty smooth.
What makes this app extraordinary?
- It’s India’s number 1 home health app, which has an in-built GPS that instantly finds the locations and connects with medical service providers in the vicinity.
- Gives us details of confirmations along with the profile of the staff.
- Helps us schedule Patient Assessment and Screening Visits on the go.
- Easy booking management.
- With just one account, we can have several patient profiles for other members of the family too
- Constant and helpful back-end support
My rating: 3.9/5